A volunteer sample of 35 patients aged 23 to 66 having self-reported skin-related concerns including acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines/wrinkles, and coarseness.
In a 6-week clinical trial, ManFace users exhibited the following results:
• 97% reported softer, smoother skin
• 94% reported healthier-looking skin
• 93% reported reduced wrinkles
• 91% reported dark spots lightened
• 87% reported fewer acne breakouts
• 99% More Kissable!
Masks can lead to acne breakouts for two main reasons.
• Direct friction, which promotes inflammation and drives breakouts
• Trapping moisture and allowing for overgrowth of microorganisms on the skin
Manface has a perfect combination of active ingredients that target the pH imbalance, bacterial overgrowth, and skin barrier disruption.
The PM serum combination of slow release hydroxy acids, hexylresorcinol and salicylic acid are perfect for restoring pH balance, opening clogged pores, and mitigating the overgrowth of microorganisms
The AM SPF combination of glycion barrier protectant, Niacinamide anti-inflammatory properties, along with the zinc oxide and hyaluronic acid all provide further barrier protection to prevent reactivation of the problem.